Join us for an Information & Demonstration of the Singular Green (by Norweco) Complete Onsite Wastewater Treatment Package A great “green” alternative for your Septic System!
As your local, factory-trained, certified and licenses Singular Green Dealer we Sell, Install and Service every waste water treatment system with Pride! Consider the facts… Provided by Norweco
- The Singular Green treatmetn unit is certified to NSF Standard 40 & the Bio-Kinetic Sstem is certifieid to NSF Standard 46. These listings provide you the highest safety, reliability and quality.
- Contained in a rugged, heavy duty, UV protected polyethylene tank, the Singular Green treatment system weighs less than 900 pounds and can easily be installed with a backhoe.
- 48-hour retention in the Singulair Green system reduces tank pumping frequency as compared to other systems that have smaller capacity.
- System operating costs are low. The only electrical component is our low RPM Singulair areator.
- Durable, reliable componets are safely installed out of sight, below grade. No exposed power cords, compressors, equipment or air lines that are above ground and accessible to children or pets.
- The patent-pending internal and external ribbed design assures long term tank integrity and minimizes the potential for tank damage due to careless pumping or hydraulic forces.
- The robust tank design and integrally molded internal walls allow Singular Green to be installed up to three feet below grade. Injection molded risers and lids, with tamper resistant fasteners, provide security, strength and safety.
- Single tank convenience; the Singular Green contains pretreatment, aeration, clarification, filtration, flow equalization, optional disinfection and dechlorination all in one compact treatment unit. The need for addtional treatment system tankage is eliminated.
- The inherently strong ribbed-arch shape of the Singular Green tank allos the use of most native soils for backfill and minimizes the need for water during the installation process.
- The Singular Green system automatically equalizes influent and effluent flow through all stages of the treatment process. Even during periods of extreme hydraulic or organic overload, effluent quality is maintained. Variations in flow do not affect treatment performance or system operation.
- Your local, factory-trained, certified and licensed Singular Green dealer sells, installs and services every wastewater treatment system with pride!
As a Norweco distributor we are fully trained to install your Singular Green system and any other Norweco product you may choose to protect your environment!
Our company has completed the Norweco nationally accredited Singular Green factory-training program and we have 5 fully trained technicians for the install and service of your Singular Green system!